Students & Fellows
- Organizational Behavior
- Management and Leadership
- Leadership Behavior
- Theatre as a Tool in Conflict Management and Peace Building
- Community Cultural Development
- Creative Placemaking and Placekeeping
- Asset-Based Community Development
- Verbatim, Devised, and Ensemble Theatre
- Theatre of the Oppressed
- Methodologies in Research-Creation
- Black, decolonial, and transnational feminist frameworks.
- Gender, health, and society in the Caribbean and Latin America.
- Mental health and psychosocial outcomes for women and girls in under-resourced environments.
- Sociology of sexuality and reproductive health for young women and girls.
Wafa Al-Daily, Associate Director for Global Initiatives, Virginia Tech Outreach and International Affairs (OIA)
Don Back, Director of the Language and Culture Institute, Virginia Tech
Andy Morikawa, Executive Director Emeritus of the Community Foundation of the New River Valley (Virginia)
Minnis Ridenour, Senior Fellow for Resource Development, Virginia Tech
Edward Weisband, Edward S. Diggs Endowed Chair in the Social Sciences, Virginia Tech
Rachel Christensen, Project Research Associate, IPG, Virginia Tech
Lyusyena Kirakosyan, Senior Project Associate, IPG, Virginia Tech
Gary Kirk, Associate Provost & Executive Director at Dickinson College
Katy Powell, Director of the Center and Professor of English, Virginia Tech
Marcy Schnitzer, Assistant Provost for Diversity and Strategic Planning, Virginia Tech
Nancy White, Principal, One Robin, LLI